Our own research suggests that more than 50% of organisations do not provide any formal development support for staff when they become a manager. While they may have been promoted because they were the best sales rep, engineer or IT specialist, giving them management responsibilities without giving them the necessary skills and capabilities is fraught with risk. Front line managers who poorly manage their staff can cause high absence rates, poor productivity, and a poor customer experience
Our experience has led us to focus on creating management development solutions where:
For your business:
- Managers manage their functions with high levels of engagement, productivity and customer experiences.
- Managers have the financial understanding to make sound commercial decisions that drive the profitability of the business.
- Managers act in a professional and consistent manner across the business.
For your Managers:
- Newly promoted managers quickly and effectively make the transition from colleague to manager.
- Managers develop their confidence to fulfil their management role and experience greater satisfaction at work.
For your people:
- Employees develop greater trust in their bosses.
- Staff become more engaged and experience greater satisfaction at work.
That is why we are recognised as a provider of management development solutions that deliver improved business results.