Access to and use of the Peak Learning and Development website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Copyright © Peak Learning and Development 2015. All rights reserved. All copy and other intellectual property rights in all materials on this site are owned by Peak Learning and Development or are included with permission of the relevant owner.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to hard disk and by distribution to other people but in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of this site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence or right is granted.
All trademarks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by Peak Learning and Development.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose. Save to the extent that such limitation is not permitted under English Law neither Peak Learning and Development, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained in this site, access to or use of or inability to use this site or any site linked to it, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
Your information and activity on this site must not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licences or third party rights
- Interfere in anyway with the proper working of this site, and in particular you must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the site or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, date or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- This site is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You agree to fully reimburse Peak Learning and Development in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims and liabilities incurred by Peak Learning and Development as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of these terms or any data submitted by you to us.
- Peak Learning and Development will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the site but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices), and you should take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Peak Learning and Development are necessarily associated with any of these sites or their owners. While it is the intention of Peak Learning and Development that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Peak Learning and Development nor their employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other sites or information contained in them.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.